Pumzi - dir. Wanuri Kahiu // Kenya
In a dystopian future 35 years after an ecological WWIII has torn the world apart, East African survivors of the devastation remain locked away in contained communities, but a young woman in possession of a germinating seed struggles against the governing council to bring the plant to Earth’s ruined surface.
The main character is a museum curator in the future and also yes I would like see this now please
THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT THIS I DON’T LIKE
I must see this
Sci fi from Kenya…this looks great.
- Red beach, Panjin, China
- Giant’s Causeway, Antrim, Northern Ireland, U.K.
- The Wave, Arizona, U.S.
- Grand Prismatic Spring, Yellowstone National Park, U.S.
- Giant Buddha, Leshan, China
- Rice terraces, Bali, Indonesia
- Odle Mountains, Italy
- Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia
- Travertines, Pamukkale, Turkey
- Hitachi Seaside Park, Hitachinaka, Japan
Magical places in the world.